Aloe Vera Jelly is extracted from the inner leaf of mature Aloe Vera plants. The Aloe Vera plant has been known for centuries for its natural medicinal qualities. Aloe Vera Jelly is traditionally known to help the body soothe sunburn, cuts and abrasions, insect bites, minor burns, and some types of skin conditions.
Aside from its medicinal qualities, Aloe Vera Jelly can also be used as an all-natural hydrating facial serum. Aloe Jelly makes your skin feel tight and naturally plumps as it is packed full of nutrients. Apply to a clean face liberally as a mask before bed, or in a light layer, allow to dry before applying makeup.
- 98% Aloe Vera Barbadensis extract
- Soothing, nourishing and hydrating
- Natural antibacterial and antifungal
- Traditionally known to cool, soothe and calm sunburn
- Can help to soothe inflammation
- Traditionally known to assist in the skin’s natural process
- Cooling and calming relief for stings, bites and burns
- Used to soothe cool and calm irritated, sore skin
- Known to contain natural antiseptic anti-fungal and antibacterial properties
Facial Skin hydrator
- Assists with the hydration and nourishes the skin
- Cools and calms acne and blemishes
- Supplies moisture direct to the skin
- Tones, plumps and tightens
Directions for use
Body: Apply liberally on affected areas twice daily, or as often as required.
Face: Use morning and night on a clean face as a serum for soft, supple, hydrated skin. Apply a thin layer to the face and allow to dry.